Poster Showcase Information
Poster Showcase Participant Benefits & Responsibilities
- Opportunity to choose to enter in the Competitive or Non-Competitive Divisions of the Poster Showcase.
- If entering in the Competitive Division, opportunity to earn recognition from IAEM if you meet the qualifications of a gold, silver or bronze standard.
- Your poster abstract and participant information included in our online program and our IAEM to Go Annual Conference App.
- A prime highly desirable location to display your poster.
- Participants who are chosen to display their posters will receive certificates of participation that document credit towards the IAEM Certification Program under Professional Contribution Category F, Speaking.
- Opportunity to consult with a coach who can provide feedback on poster development, on-site oral presentation skills, review of the final poster pdf submission or answer questions in relation to the evaluating guidelines.
- Review the Poster Showcase Guidance.
- Submit the final PDF image of the poster by 5:00 pm ET on October 11, 2019.
- Set up your Poster in the designated area by Sunday, November 17, 2019 at 3:00 pm ET
- If entering the Competitive Division, you must attend the Poster Showcase evaluation session. Currently scheduled on Monday, November 18, 2019 from 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm ET. Additional times and dates may be added.
- All participants are required to attend the Poster Showcase presentation session on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 during the morning program break.
- All Posters must be removed by Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 5:00 pm ET.
- Register for the conference.
- Reserve your accommodations. Information can be found on our lodging page.
Entries must be submitted via email (attachment) in WORD format, subject line “IAEM-USA Poster Abstract” to Julie Husk at firstname.lastname@example.org.