Education and Training:
- Best value for obtaining/learning new skill sets
- Learn best practices from the field’s most respected speakers
- Hear lessons learned from actual disasters
- Earn certificates of attendance for training courses and conference sessions
Continuing Education Credits:
- Attendees of the IAEM Annual Conference receive credit hours which can be applied towards the IAEM Certification program under Professional Contribution B) Professional Conference.
- Participants of pre/post-conference training courses receive credit hours towards the IAEM Certification program under the Training section. Appropriate documentation of course content must also be provided within the certification application. The Training provider will provide the attendance certificate. Attendance at IAEM Certification program offerings are not applicable.
- Improve job proficiency through critical information sharing with other emergency management professionals in all levels of government, private sector, public health and related professions with nearly 2,000 participants.
- Attend private meetings and training sessions specific to your group
- The Emergency Management Institute (EMI),
- Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (TEEX)
- Naval Postgraduate School – Center for Homeland Defense and Security (CHDS),
- Emergency Management Accreditation Program (EMAP),
- National Disaster Preparedness Training Center (NDPTC)
- CEM®/AEM® Certification Program Offerings
- Universities and Colleges Emergency Managers Practitioners Symposium
- Healthcare Caucus’ Emergency Managers Symposium
And, much, much, more!
Products and Services:
EMEX 2019 will showcase the industry’s best technologies, products and services.
Return on Investment:
- The attendee overtly and intuitively gains knowledge with attendance.
- Attendees are given numerous opportunities to make professional networking connections that are invaluable to emergency managers and their organizations – 98% of IAEM Conference participants agreed.
- Information sharing you can bring back to your organization.